Jonathan Carlson's Projects
Here you will find some of the various projects I have worked on throughout my years. Each showcasing a different concentration from graphic design to programming and everything in between.
- Solo Projects
- Ui/2D Artist
- Level Design
UI/UX Designer, Graphic Designer, Programmer, Concept Artist, Web Designer & Owner of Typhon Studios
- Birthday: 30 May 1999
- Phone: (978) 503-9721
- State: Massachusetts, USA
- Age: 21
- Email: [email protected]
My Name is Jonathan Carlson. I was born and raised in Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Since childhood, I have always loved computers, video games, and have always had a true passion for art. I find that Game Design is an opportunity that allows me to utilize all my skills in one promising career.
I started my High School career at Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical Highschool in Fitchburg, Massachusetts. I studied Information technology and achieved various certifications, in PC maintenance and Repair, Networking, Mobile Application Development, and Web Design. I competed in 3D Animation and Visualization competitions, where I placed silver twice in the state.
After graduating, I furthered my education by enrolling at Fitchburg State University. I took on a four-year program to acquire a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Game Design. In my years of college, I have become proficient in applications such as Photoshop, Procreate, Unity, Unreal, Zbrush, Maya, and After Effects.
Here are the skills I feel I have acquired and how proficient I feel in each one.
Below is a brief resume overview. The link provided below is for my full resume.Resume Link
Innovative and deadline-driven Graphic Designer with 5+ years of experience designing and developing logos and backgrounds from initial concept to final, polished deliverable. Driven Game Designer with 4+ years of experience designing and programming games for user enjoyment.
- Fitchburg, MA, 01420
- (978) 503-9721
- [email protected]
Bachelor's of Science in Game Design
2017 - 2021
Fitchburg State University, Fitchburg, MA
- Studied game design for my four years.
- Worked on and completed multiple original IPs.
- Became proficient in multiple areas of the degree, including programming, art(2d concept and UI), level design, narrative design, and mobile game design.
HighSchool Diploma & Information Technology
2013 - 2017
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical HighSchool, Fitchburg, MA
- Studied Information Technology for four years
- Achieved multiple certifications in pc maintenance and repair, networking, and web design.
- Worked on multiple systems including servers, windows, mac os, and linux.
- Repaired both desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Became proficient in building and maintaining proper user-friendly web sites.
Graphic design specialist, networker, and back-end programmer
2017 - Jan. 2021
Appleseed Business Machines, Fitchburg, MA
- Lead in the design, development, and implementation of the graphic, layout, and logos for the client's POS.
- Networked clients POS, taking into account dual encryption technology and high levels of security, to ensure CC data would be secured.
- Programmed the back-end of the client's POS to include reports and a user-friendly environment for sales to be inputted.
Owner, Marketing, Executive Producer, Programmer
Jan. 2021 - Present
Typhon Studios, Fitchburg, MA
- Owner and executive producer of Typhon Studios.
- Networked employees to file server for virtual workflow.
- Create, program, and market games worked on by company.
Below is my contact information feel free to call or email me with any inquiries.